Monday 17 October 2011

Inside the office

This blog promised to show the human (and inhuman) side of the company, and finally we can do this for you. We spent a bit of time getting trigger-happy with the camera and now have some photos for you all to see.

Here we have the lovely Esme, our Chinese intern. She's just come back from a holiday in Italy and is hard at work at catching up on some translating work. She treated us all with some Swiss chocolate she bought when she popped over the border.


This here is Bobby. He's a stud. He's a techno-whiz. He refused to show his face. He's currently looking into online advertising, comparing prices etc.


This is Rolly, pretending that she's in charge of the social networking campaign... as she stole my chair. I couldn't bring taking her off it. Look at those eyes...


And looking like something from a horror film is me. I thought it would be interesting to try out one of the anti-ageing fabric face masks we had lying around. I have to say, after using the face mask I have no wrinkles on my face at all!

Keep following our blog for more insights into our company, who works for us, and how we work. While you're at it, why not sign up as a trial volunteer at http://www.clicksresearch.com/ ? There's no obligation and you can receive free items simply for testing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment